Kit Spares

Guest gixerboy600

Guest gixerboy600

Evenin' All,

As some of you know me as the "GBS Sales Rep" (Nick) it is my pleasure to announce that the long awaited Kit Spares web site is now up and running!!!

www.kitspares.co.uk

Enjoy and happy shopping!!!!

Cheers

John

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stuartl

Evenin' All,

As some of you know me as the "GBS Sales Rep" (Nick) it is my pleasure to announce that the long awaited Kit Spares web site is now up and running!!!

www.kitspares.co.uk

Enjoy and happy shopping!!!!

Cheers

John

most of the things I looked at were out of stock. Think some ordering is needed!

i think we all need to remember that gbs are an up and comming co

they do still have financial constraints , mayby that limits their ordering capacity .

there is however no doubt about the product though.

be patient, the web site is due to go fully live today ish.

the zero is being devoleped on a daily basis , going by what i have seen today

additional devolepement is being added as they assess the probs and work out solutions .

the zero is the best value seven out there by far ,the build quality of the factory built cars is the best

i have seen so far and i expect this to improve further as development continues .

and yes i spent a couple of quid there today .

saw the wide body zero today paneled and set up , looks good .

all you wide boys looking to replace the 2b it will fit your profile .

no offence intended.

graham

Guest Stuartl

To be honest not very comprehensive for a kit car company that actually builds cars I'd a thought that you could possibly get everything near enough to build a car.

Andy

I agree, it's been 'under construction' for so long I had high hopes but lets see how it goes

hi stuart

re gbs its been a torid time for richard and his dad , he now has a buisness partner and some staff

but its going to take time for them to put in place all that they want too .

they have a car that is priced right for the market , they are putting together a web site to sell the parts .

dont forget the former partner that has a competetive web site and is under pricing parts .

i am not involved with gbs directly but i am fully supportive of richard and his team .

the cars they are now producing in my eys are as good if not better than a westfield ,

but they need time to create a base to sell the spares .

give them a chance .

graham

neck out

This is a huge step for Richard,

Most people think that Richards ownership of GBS is just a continuation of Robin Hood Sportscars, This is far from the fact,

to see his Dads legacy slip away from beneath him, Most people would lay down and give up, I'd hate to guess how much debt Richard has had to inccour just to hold onto the company.

His progress is bound to be slow but look what he has achieved in the last 6 months,,, Yes its only been 6 months since taking full ownership,

He's attended all the major kit car shows, with the best presented stands

Launched a new website

Luanched a new compnay(kitspares)

Revamped the showroom

designed a wide bodies Zero

Is that not enough in 6 months!!!!

As Graham says, The quality of the kits that the factory are producing are exceptional in the kit car world, The Zero is getting better in just the time from ordering mine to Graham getting his, Modyfications have been made to improve,

Be patient guys, its not going to happen over night but they are definately going in the right direction.

Dave

If you knew how much time and effort it takes to build a web site as comprehensive as this

one is, then you would understand the great job that has been done. All new photos of each part.

It takes time to get things right.

Richard and family are doing a great job.

I Wish them well.

looks great

well done

Stephen

Guest Stuartl

hi stuart

re gbs its been a torid time for richard and his dad , he now has a buisness partner and some staff

but its going to take time for them to put in place all that they want too .

they have a car that is priced right for the market , they are putting together a web site to sell the parts .

dont forget the former partner that has a competetive web site and is under pricing parts .

i am not involved with gbs directly but i am fully supportive of richard and his team .

the cars they are now producing in my eys are as good if not better than a westfield ,

but they need time to create a base to sell the spares .

give them a chance .

graham

neck out

Put your neck back in Graham!

I will give them a chance, hence the reason I finished my post with the words "lets see how it goes" :)

The trouble is that these days a competitor's website is just a click away and if you need, say three items and one supplier can do all three and another supplier can only do two then you are going to use the former rather than the latter. Might have been better to have waited till stock levels were up before launching the site? Just a thought!

When I went up to visit the factory I was shown around the stores, and I was impressed by the amount of stock they had. These things take time to put together and a lot of financial investment. A lot of the stuff is fabricated in house and the quality of the parts I was shown was spot on.

Richard and the team must be doing something right, just look how many kits are being sold not just in the UK but abroad as well.

As for the website, these are horendously time consuming to build right. In the time it takes to put a good web site together (and I don't mean a simple one to show your holiday snaps) with stock ordering systems etc, you could build yourself a Zero. In other words look at several hundred hours of time!!