Tatton Park Shows 2013

steve in stockport

Exactly what I thought this morning!

Hopefully you'll find Pete and Daryl in the walled garden camping fie. Nobody else is camping over. I'm working nights again but will be straight over tomorrow morning.

If enough turn up tomorrow we won't be outnumbered by the caterham club tomorrow.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me andy and simon will be there around 9, sorry but hols last week and Donny next week, and the rain forcast, deciced to to home stuff today rather than sit in wet windy field, Mitch

Guest mower man

Had agreat day until going out --was assaulted by a mad woman in a s--ty old zepher going the wrong way against traffic scrapes only should t-cut out , then 100yds from home clutch cable broke so a little bit to do for Donnington mower man :aggressive: :crazy:

Guest mower man

No drama a cuople of hrs should see it done tomorow , engine mods really work and are reasonable on juice to say that there was a lot of 2/3 gearwork it still came out at around 28 to the gallon

Guest shaggy

Yes, brill show, and thanks again for orgainsing it for us again Steve.

Great mods on the car by the way, ran rough as a cuckoo banging and parting away, Lisa having duck fits wondering if it would get us out of the show ground to greet the low loader, then by some act of god, on the open road, behaved brilliantly, but in low revs, was awful.

Got to motorway, and at the troublesome 70mph in 5th, ran fine, so I think that rules out a sticky TPS..........

Got off motorway, and seemed to run fine at low revs, so not sure what is going on, but as Donny is mostly motorway, I'll take me chances next weekend.

Booked onto the rollers next Thursday for a cut and blow dry.

Si

Glad you got home, even if a bit spluttery.

I think I may have found the cause of my rough running/tick over - have got twin electrode plugs fitted and one of the electrodes on number 1 plug was in contact with the centre pin, must have bent it when I threw the head on the bench when it all went bang and didn't notice when I refitted them. Sorted that out and played about with the maps a bit and now seem to have smooth running and nice brown plug tips instead of the thick soot coated items that have been in there, so now doing lots of finger crossing.