Rhocar National Meet September 27th to 29th

philshelton

Guest gselect
The Jago guys liked the weekend I found this on posted their forum

Just got back from the weekend with the rhocar club, Had a great weekend with like minded people who have a great sense of fun.

It was nice to do the kit car thing without the Hassel of a show around, just relaxing and laid back.

To name a few of the things that were being done....

Tractor driving challenge.

Trailer reversing competition.

Potato cannon (giant gas propelled spud gun about 1800mm long) the spuds were going a good distance.

Treasure hunt.

Archery.

Car skills test.

Kite flying.

And a big field to play with your car in. Katrina had her first driving lesson in the van and there when several other youngsters trying their dad kits out not to mention the crazy Jago-Land rover (well it had a Jago sticker in it)

Thanks to Tony and Heather for coming along. (anthonyc)

These guys were great hosts laying on a BBQ and a barrel of beer and as much chat about motors or just about anything you can think of, they are trying to get a date set for next year (we'll be going again)

I do have some pictures but they will have to wait for now.

I should also mention that we attended as Eagle owners club members as well. We also own an Eagle RV and both Helen and myself are committee members for the owners club, a similar post was put onto the Eagle forum. :) Edited by gselect