Cyclist Collision On Road Trip Around Peaks

Tazzzzman1

Guest Ian & Carole

Brilliant!! Just love the fact that the first thing you did when you go out of your car was pull your sleeves up all ready for a fight !!! :crazy: :rofl: :aggressive: :aggressive:

what an idiot. Going too fast without actually watching what is going on. I love cycling (off road mainly) but i get well annoyed at the idiots on the road who dont think common sense applies to them. If you rear ended a cyclist who stopped suddenly the'd be the first to shout that you were going too fast/not paying attention/enough space etc etc

awesome that you have video of it. sadly think that will be the future with everyone having to have cameras in their cars. Seems common to have car cams in russia after all the footage of the meteor a couple of months ago.

If it was me who had done the damage i would have been happy that you settled without getting the law involved etc so cant believe they tried to get out of it though, wish you had put it through insurance and had a garage do the work, would have been a nice bill for the cyclist. glad you got it sorted.

The cyclist ought to be thanking you for letting him stop against your car - if he'd gone round the other side of the silver car you could have been dragging him from underneath cars coming t'other way !

Glad you got it sorted.

Steve