Tatton Park Classic Car Show And Camping

Guest jetskijase

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jetskijase

good idea ian, but give me a day or 2 as iam waiting on a phone call back from the event organiser stuart, to confirm they can give us the space, shouldnt be a problem but want to make sure as upto 17 cars so far with maybe more to come etc.

on a side note though ian, for all the people who can get there early friday then just spread out a little!! :acute: as most of us will probaly be traveling up after work etc. and as said before the camping area is smallish but out of the way and will be fine if we get a corner etc.

Guest jetskijase

right thats all sent off chaps, a nice 21 cars going so will be a great turn out, i will do my best to grab hold of a bit of bunting and flags to display.

cheers for now.

jase.

• 2 months later...
Guest jetskijase

Hi all

Tickets have arrived. Only slight problem is I can't give them out at the park gate, only the show gate and that's a long walk !

If you know I won't see you before hand please pm me your address and I will post them out to you ( at the cost of a can of liquid! ;-)

I will be there from Friday afternoon about 3ish

If anyone comes into contact with Phil or nick or whoever has the bunting, flags and 1gazebo please grab them for the stand , if not I will try and get them.

Cheers all

Jason

Guest jetskijase

HI All

all posted out so keep an eye out for tickets,

dont worry if your ticket is stamped camping i think they got carried away and just stamped everyone!

for the campers theres a few of us arriving the friday around 3pm and we camp inside the walled area.

for day trippers the rule is gates open at 8am and you must be on the stand no later then 1030. we are stand B2 basically second lane on the left as you drive down the main drag.

no movement unitl 4pm, although this seems to fall off on the sunday but dont hold me to that.

any problems my number is

I hope to be there mid morning Friday comandeering some of the walled garden for us all . But it fills up quickly so first there first served I'm afraid. But hope we will het enough space for us all

Mitch