Stafford Kit Show 2011

Guest bassmonkey

Guest bassmonkey

Hi all does anyone know if you can camp at stafford show and if so from when and cost...... will rhocar have a stand as per newark and a designated camp spot as newark was only my 2nd show so was other side on my todd........ but came over for some pig ....nice any info would be good cheers

Because I heard you were going Mark. :)

Edit: I have a map showing a few points of interest at Stafford but the forum won't allow me to attach pics to topics in the events section. Can we sort this please?

oooh the pain :diablo: , i bet its a very small map...i did not know Stafford had owt to offer

I have a date with some clay pigeons at the Midland Game fair. Thought I told you (or did I tell your boss) at the meet. Might pop down for a day if the weather is good. Plus my car is off the road until I get a new exhaust system and now with the threat of redundancy next week I'm watching the pennies just in case.

Hi Rob,

Sorry to hear about the dreaded job threat again....PM sent :drinks:

Guest bassmonkey

Thanks chaps for both maps..... hope to see all there I'll be there with one of the brats !!!! not expecting too much as per the weather but need some bits n bobs.... about half way through first kit build (2b) hope cbs don't pull out thanks again :)