Sadly, My Camper Van Has To Go

Smig380

Hi Everyone,

I want to give Rhocar folks first dibs at my camper van, as it would make an ideal support vehicle/festival vehicle.

It's a Toyota Regius Windtourer which was professionally converted by Wellhouse (award winning outfit near Huddersfield) in August 2013, from a July 2000 registered Japanese base vehicle. It's basically a T5 sized camper with the following:

Automatic Transmission, 4WD, 2.7litre Toyota petrol engine (same engine as Land Cruiser etc.) with LPG conversion by Wellhouse. This means cost per mile on a par with a T5 diesel but no NOx, SOx emissions and clean as far as London environs are concerned. It's got a bit over 70000km on the clock (from 35000 when I bought it)

Aircon, parking/reverse warning, UK SONY stereo & CDPlayer.

Double rockn'roll bed.

Pop-up roof with single bed space

Sink & Drainer with cold water plumbing & water pump

2 ring Smev hob burning Camping gaz

Fridge

Both front seats swivel 180deg.

Leather upholstery.

Webasto cabin heater (uses petrol from main fuel tank to keep you toastie warm at the wrong end of April.

Cat 1 Alarm

70w solar panel plus hook-up

Towbar (fitted but never used).

No built-in shower or toilet but you can have the porta potty that came with it (unused)

I have to put a price on this forum so I will say £18000.

If anyone registers an interest then I'll upload some photographs. Thank you for looking.

Simon