A Few Pics (With Tunes)

Guest Jim Gould

Guest Jim Gould

... just a few pics with tunes

... enjoy!

Admin Edit: Removed link to site that potentially shows spam and has a virus and replaced with direct link to the YouTube video

Edited by CMA

This is SPAM -- or some similar nasty meat product

Opps -- looks like I hit the wrong button -- or some other poor soul who looks like me did.

At second attempt the pics of sevens came through.

Edited by florin metal works

All I got when opened was a shed load of info for a get rich quick deal -- did I press the wrong button (again)?

Had another go & the sevens came up -- must be time for a large G & T to steady the fingers

Sorry folks

Edited by florin metal works

"";"Virus found JS/Redir.27_F, 7spot.ca/index.php/around-the-world-in-7/26-2016-in-pics-at-7spot";"Secured"

MY AVG CAME UP WITH THIS SO IF YOU'VE VISITED THE LINK DO A VIRUS SCAN IMMEDIATELY.

I QUESTION WHY THE WEB SERVER DIDN'T FIND THIS AND STOP IT!!!!

The link points to a website with an embeded Youtube video in it, no virus I can detect, nor can my Virus scanner.

If you want to go direct to the youtube video view here:

A webserver won't stop anything that is a normal link to another site. If you are unsure of a link don't click it and ensure your protection is up to date. You can see the exact address by just hovering over the link to see if it meets what you expect from the description. my AVG didn't flag anything up.

a web site that I'm involved with checks all links for potential problems don't ask me how I'm just a silver surfer but I will ask our site admin when I next see her.

my AVG is a paid up version although that shouldn't make a difference, I will email them and ask why it flagged a virus.

no harm done (well not to me anyhow).