Ready For Iva Test

Guest Brian spencer

Guest Brian spencer

the time has come for me to book my test looking like next Friday as no waiting list just sorting out the trailer and fingers and toes crossed will post the results .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Brian spencer

All done and registered sent off the forms and money on the 29th jan and log book back on the 6th feb .i phoned dvla the week before to be told a min of 6 weeks :( but world record back in a week ,chuffed to bits now I can get out and enjoy the car . I will post some pictures at some point happy days.

Guest Brian spencer

Hi I paid £450 for the IVA test Norwich great expirence I trailed the car there with a mate and covered the fuel so you might need to include trailer hire expense etc. £55 reg fee and £129.25 for first six months road tax . I believe the road tax may change after April the first as big changes on all new vehicles .these cars are one of the hardest to biuld and wyou are always finding you are spending money .i bought my car 80% built and most parts to finish but ended up stripping back and starting again and two years later it's finished.

Brian .