Hi Folks

Guest Way2dru

Haha - how come?

Well, I'm sure I don't need to tell you this, but I highly rate it as a fun, dynamic, well-executed drivers car. So well executed for a modern-day car; it feels right. I jumped into one as part of a test drive and instantly felt at home, and haven't driven a car that gets (for example) pedal spacing so bloody right from the outset... I was having fun in it in no time. Coupled with your supercharger mod to give it that one thing it lacks - a little bit more oomph... nice. Very nice.

Edited by brumster

Guest Way2dru

Well, I'm sure I don't need to tell you this, but I highly rate it as a fun, dynamic, well-executed drivers car. So well executed for a modern-day car; it feels right. I jumped into one as part of a test drive and instantly felt at home, and haven't driven a car that gets (for example) pedal spacing so bloody right from the outset... I was having fun in it in no time. Coupled with your supercharger mod to give it that one thing it lacks - a little bit more oomph... nice. Very nice.

It is quite good fun! The guys at Abbey Motorsports turned it in to the car it should have been! Supercharge, remap, induction upgrade, cat deletion (fun on MOT day). It’s a TRD special edition and I’ve had it 4 years now and still couldn’t quite part ways with her - I’m still reeling from the cost of the insurance on the RH, £180 fully comp! Flux Direct to the rescue again!

(I have a very forgiving wife!!!!)

Tomorrow is pickup day!

Guest Way2dru

Picked her up, along with 7 folders of build documents. Ive just started reading through them! I feel like Ive bought someones dedication, sweat and tears. Im really blown away with the detail.

From a drivers point of view....What fun this car is!!!