Posting Photos

tractor

Im not on there. I use Dropbox.

Open the picture you want to share. In the app click the icons circled in red:

Photo%2003-12-2017%2C%2011%2046%2024.jpg

Photo%2003-12-2017%2C%2011%2046%2032.jpg

Photo%2003-12-2017%2C%2011%2046%2042.jpg

Then past the link in the thread here, add tags front and rear, and change the HTTP code at the end of the link from dl=0 to raw=1

img

Edited by Mrbarry

You can post an image up to 1mb direct on the board. There is various Image resizing software available. For instance there is a resize option in 'Paint' in windows 7. As that's as far as I have modernised I don't know if paint is there in vista, 8, or 10 and if it is if it still has the resize option. I would guess it does. Resize the pic to less than 1mb and post it direct. It will then never be lost in a photobucket style disaster. Third party resizing software and many photo manipulating programs will also resize. For those that only live on mobile phones microsoft have a free app for resizing pictures you can download if you have a windows phone. I would guess you could alter the resolution on most phones to take small pics for posting and there may be other phone apps for android and iphone.

The reason I try to avoid third party hosting is they are all at the same risk as photobucket.

Nigel

You can enable Firefox or Chrome to see all those invisible photobucket pictures with these add-ons - they work a treat for me but I have not yet found a similar product for Safari.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/photobucket-fix/

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg?hotlinkfix=1512490107700