News Today.

Guest Gargoil

Guest Gargoil

Well, woke up this morning, saw that there was a notification on my phone but didn't quite read it.

Then went downstairs and switched the TV on, only to be confronted with the shocking news that will affect many in this country.

High pollen levels, again!

Apart from that, business as usual?

Edited by Gargoil

Great Britain -- lets get to work & make it so -- stop talking & start doing.

This, this, so much this. I hope everyone realises we've got a major uphill struggle now, the next few years will be a nightmare for many people but everyone in the UK is really going to need to dig deep to get us through this economically.

I seriously think we were facing an uphill struggle whichever way the vote went.

I,m disappointed DC stepped down, I think he would be be the best to negotiate

With the EU, but I do sympathise he,s had a real struggle over the past few years,

& can't face a further 2 years uphill battle.

We survived exiting the ERM I was working in banking when that happened,

& we just got on with it......

We can do it again.....

• Like 1

all fun and games until Spain takes Gibraltar back and Argentina decides it's a good time to take back the falklands. Without the backing of the EU we are a tiny little island standing alone.

time will tell i guess. =@

Did see a funny sign along the same lines though (was America but i'll change it to Britain)

'Ban shredded cheese! Let's make Britain grate again'

There's going to be a lot head scratching in Europe too as to where the portion of money that the UK pays is going to come from when we leave. Do you think the remaining countries who actually pay in are going to want to suck that Up? I don't think so. Who will be the next country to want to Leave?

Guest 2b cruising

This, this, so much this. I hope everyone realises we've got a major uphill struggle now, the next few years will be a nightmare for many people but everyone in the UK is really going to need to dig deep to get us through this economically.

We will do.

We always have in the past and we will do it again.

No need to spread doom and gloom over everyone whatsoever.

Guest 2b cruising

Because I was up all night until 8 this morning I have just got up.

Even though I knew the result before going to bed I was so pleased when I woke up and found the rest of the country was still alive and kicking as usual.

What a truly great day. Bring on the fight against the eu.

They won't dare stop our trading with them because they would loose out big time.

And we now have the rest of the world to trade with whenever we can,

Next thing should be the total ban on no hours contracts. IMO.

Guest peter2b2002

all fun and games until Spain takes Gibraltar back and Argentina decides it's a good time to take back the falklands. Without the backing of the EU we are a tiny little island standing alone.

Did see a funny sign along the same lines though (was America but i'll change it to Britain)

I don't think any one helped us with out battle for the Falklands, France didn't even let us have the codes for the missiles that sank our navy's ships and air craft

peter2b

Guest janis

Is uk not in nato?

Nato is protecting uk not eu..