N.e Meetings

Pintogogo

Having been out of the loop for the past 3 months due to shift work, is there any meets planned for over the festive period, I hope so, if not:-

Seasons greetings to all

​Members & Friends

Stay safe and have a

Happy, Healthy 2017 :db:

Best wishes

Harry

• Like 2

Hi Harry.

Sorry to not to have seen you,I missed two with my holidays. I went last time but there was just Norman and Pat so we had a drink and chat and went home.

There does seem to be a lack of interest at the moment "see Alantoons post" it may just be holidays and work.

As to the 28th I will not be there as on holiday.

Hope that the New Year will be better attended.

Hope that you and your family have a great and restful time and look forward to seeing you in the New Year.

So wishing you and all the North East Hoodies a very Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year.

Lookig Forward to seeing you all 26th January 2017.

Best regards

Allan

We don't need any extra forms of communication we have all we need here on the Club site, what we need is some-one to communicate with. Our Area Sec. seems to have lost all interest, or he would have joined in on here. We still have members who are keen to keep the Group running so it would be a shame to let it fade away. Alan

• Like 1

Yeah I agree Alan it would be a shame to let it go, crack is good and I picked up quite a lot from the guys that go, i'm off for another week and its only shifts that hinder me (but hopefully not for much longer lol)

is anyone meeting tomorrow at the church mouse ? if so post on here n I will be there

Harry

Sorry Guys, I've just become a granddad for the first time and little Zara has become my new centre of attention. I know I've been neglecting my duties as secretary. I've recently sold my Robin Hood after thirteen years and think it's time I handed over to someone more enthusiastic. Any volunteers?

• 2 months later...
Guest Hayesy

Hi I have just purchased a 2b that originally had a pinto in previous owner took engine and box so I'm looking for ideas for replacement I'm from north east any help would be appreciated