Tatton Park

Guest Barry Knowles

Guest Barry Knowles

any body intrested in going this year. 3rd and 4th june..could do with a small stand, will try and book something if theres enough interest

I think we might not be welcomed at this event, last we promised 14 cars and not many turned up and the stand looked empty. Personally i broke down on route so could not attend, if you do get in i would gladly attend.

Guest mower man

I loved this show but I believe we asked for space 2 /3 years ago and nothing was available last one I went to we had space for about 3/4 cars near the exit ! mick ,would possibly go if you get space

Guest Ian Maycock

Count Me in Barry. I know that Steve applied for space for the August show and it was refused due to the lack of turn out for the May show. A bit disappointing as we have supported this show for quite few years.

After last year you might be best just to apply for individual exhibitors passes and agree a time and location to meet prior to entry then you will still end up together and won't upset the organisers if the weather sees a few off and leaves an empty club stand.