Staff's Area Christmas Meal

Guest stu205

Right you lot its that time of year!!!

Have now sorted booking a large table for a meal at the Darlaston Inn (the usual meeting place) for a very reasonable £20 for 2 people! (see attached) the plan is to have a sit down meal on Saturday the 2nd of December starting at approx 7.30-8 and then for anyone who wants to join in theres a bit of a pub crawl round Stone until the very early hours which WILL get messy! and as such no flash photography will be allowed! :-P

So far I have had about 20 names so it has all the signs of a darn good night out, however the Darlaston do want a deposit which Im happy to pay but what I now is a DEFINITE list of people who are going as I dont want to put a deposit down for you only to be out of pocket on the night so please email names and any +1's only if you are DEFINITELY going and we can get it booked!

Also for anyone traveling further a field there are rooms for £26 at the Travelodge see link below

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/find_a_hotel/h.../178/StaffordM6

see you soon

Stu

menu.jpg

• 3 weeks later...