Corby Glen Sheep Fair - Sunday 09 Oct

alanrichey

Just a heads up for the diary. Many of us from Lincolnshire and surrounding counties take our cars to this event each year. It's a classic little village show, with stalls, food vans, dog show, morris dancing... and a display of cars of course.

See www.sheepfair.co.uk for details, although there isn't much there yet. Timings are 10:00-16:00 but you can pitch up whenever you like and leave when you have had enough.

We normally park on the village green around the war memorial (NG33 4NP, blue circle on map) There are 2 dropped kerbs to give you access to the site, one directly off the A151 and one off Station Road (red circles on map).

Image1_zpsbm2flth8.jpg

Be nice to have an idea of numbers, so far I have

1. Me

2. Mick & Stella

3. Nigel & Helen

4. Paul & Sheena

5. Derek & Marilyn

6. Andy

7. Pete

8. Kerry & Sharon

Edited by alanrichey

• 4 weeks later...

Just a final reminder. I've laid on some good weather specially :) I'll aim to get there by 09:30, but come when you feel like although if it's after 10:00 I can't guarantee we will all be parked together.

Guest Pauljordan

Hi Al, just to let you know that I've managed to get back in time so Sheena and myself will be there. Think we will travel over with Derek and Mo.

Cheers PJ.

Good day at the Show and a good turnout. Five Hoods, Pete's GTM and Mick & Stella's MX5. Weather 'almost ' behaved itself with just a short shower at 13:00 and then we all got a bit wet driving home. Didn't worry me as I had only 2 miles to go :) Thanks again to all those who supported it, the organiser was particularly pleased to see us all.

one_zpsseblhbra.jpg

Some nice looking cars there including an original Lotus.

two_zpsrrlvypzr.jpg

And contrary to my early statement we did have sheep :)

three_zpsln4qswon.jpg