Hants & Dorset October Meet

fry61

Early days yet,so this is one idea put forward by a member; need your thoughts -- are you interested & which dates would be suitable?

Hawk Conservancy -- Near Andover -- Sunday all day visit -- lunch in their restaurant.

This is a fantastic venue & there is something to interest you all -- no matter whether your like feathered birds or not.

Please reply to this post so I can judge the value of arranging this trip.

1. Bob & Mo -- any Sunday will be fine.

2. ??

THIS MEET WILL NOW BE AT THE CLOISTERS IN SALISBURY -- SEE PAGE TWO. Thanks.

Edited by florin metal works

Trying to get this visit set for the 30th October -- all day Sunday visit.

The cost of entry is £14.50 adult & £12.85 seniors there is a group discount of 10% if we can manage 15 souls or more.

Propose that we enjoy lunch together in their restaurant so a meet there at 10.00/10.30 will give us time to see several groups of birds before-hand.

The Conservancy is at SP11 8DY for sat nav location --- more details can be viewed at www.hawkconservancy.org

Names & numbers please so I can book us all in & reserve a table for lunch.

I think that we are at the centre of the Hants & Dorset area -- that is our home at West Tytherley.(or there-abouts)

But let that be no hinderence to any suggestions -- Hook in the north-east to Swanage in the south west & Haynes Motor Museum (County?? )north west & south east -- not sure possibly the rural life centre near Goodwood have all been visited by our crew in the past.

Just need input from members far & wide -- if meets are required please shout.

Edited by florin metal works

Guest lotusPaul

I'm in middle of moving back to Gosport.should be done by end off November so I'm a bit busy. But a good day out for future is Romsey on New year. Used to be Wickham nr Fareham but bikes took over. Romsey is great for a wide collection of cars. But for now I'm stuck for ideas.