Southern Hoods Monthly Meet

fry61

Evening all, the next meet in the Southern Hoods area ( ALL WELCOME) will be on Sunday 15th February 1 for 2p.m @ The White Hart, 171, Southampton Road, Ringwood BH24 1HU

We propose to have a small run through the forest prior to lunch; any one wish to plan a route? As usual PLEASE post your name & how many attending below so we can book the tables. It will be dry & sunny once again; just like our last outing.

There are now 8 or 9 for our nosh & natter at Ringwood, but due to the very wet past weeks I think it may be best just to meet at the pub with-out a run. It will be dry on Sunday so come in your kits please. CAF to confirm attendance please so we can book the tables.

My electronic & flesh & blood girl-friends will continue to guide my driving, so could be ??? times. Just wait until it's our turn to lead the convoy through France, then we'll show what "Get Lost" is for real.

How do you think we clocked up 25,000 miles in the last 3 years; it certainly wasn't by going A to B by the most direct route.