Midlands Run To Wales 11Th To 13Th August 2017

richyb66

I have the route planned for Saturday, as usual I have done maps with directions and waypoints but if anyone wants it on Google maps, drop me a PM. Apparently you can then text it to your phone and view it in Google Maps App (whatever that is).

• Like 3

Wheely good builder!

• av-2460.gif?_r=0
  • membericon.pngArea Secretary
  • pips4.png
  • 1,686 posts
  • Car type:2B wishbone

Posted Today, 05:07 PM

No, he's on holiday.

thats called doing a Keith

Edited by tractor

Matt, if you and Keith want to convoy up Me, Gaz and Zach are going from Coventry. A good place to meet up is the Cooper Kettle cafe layby on the A5 west of Nuneaton. If you can get there around 9:30 should get to Dobbies for 11:00. Let me know what you plan to do.

Matt, if you and Keith want to convoy up Me, Gaz and Zach are going from Coventry. A good place to meet up is the Cooper Kettle cafe layby on the A5 west of Nuneaton. If you can get there around 9:30 should get to Dobbies for 11:00. Let me know what you plan to do.

Solid plan, more people makes pushing my car easier! :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 3

went for spin last night, Lost clutch, adjusted clutch cable and all sorted, Threadlocked the adjuster so should be good. Have spare clutch cable and tools needed to modify/fix if the worst happens. Just go to work out how to make room for the extra baggage lol.

game of tetris later

• Like 1

I've visited the evening venue this afternoon and to help then with the catering and to speed things up, I'd like to give them advanced notice of food orders. If you can choose a main from:

Chicken Curry

Lasagne

Pie (Beef and Ale or Chicken and Ham)

followed by

Pear and Caramel Cheesecake

Profiteroles

I'd like to let them know by 4PM Friday afternoon. If I'm seeing you at Rhug - you can let me or Jackie know then. If you're arriving later, try and PM me, text or post on this thread.

They can probably offer alternatives if non if these suit but for now I want to keep things as simple as possible. Cost remains a tenner a head.

For those coming on the Saturday drive, or meeting use there, we're doing a picnic lunch. Sandwiches, crisps, nibbles etc, plus tea, coffee, soft drinks.

See you tomorrow.