Sierra Clutch Pedal

Guest Friartuck

Guest Friartuck

Hi all

Looking for a Sierra clutch pedal (pedal only)

Does anyone have a spare or can anyone suggest where I can get one? I have scoured the internet & fleabag have several but include with box & B A pedals which I don't particularly want!

Would another Ford pedal be compatible?

The reason why I would like to change mine is because I have discovered that is been welded in the past (& whilst seems fit for purpose) knowing my luck it will break in half one sunny day!Just trying to pre-empt the next disaster 😁

Thanks

Kevin

Edited by Friartuck

yeah i cut and welded mine to get a better angle so it wasn't so high up. it is still quite high up as i can rest my foot under it but it is better now. Can't remember if i moved it sideways or not. I don't think so though.

I welded some bits of steel over the joint on the inside just to be sure the joint was nice and strong.

As long as the weld looks good i wouldn't worry too much, there are other bits of steel on the car that take far more load that are welded together (think what the wishbones have to deal with and they have multiple welds).

:)

As above I also cut and welded mine to clear things as needed. I also welded a plate in the rear of it to strengthen it. I do have a spare pedal as I have a second pedal box in bits. If its standard Ill let you know but I have a feeling it has been modified too.