Long Time Off 2013

philshelton

trip to the loire valley including http://www.grandprixretro-puynotredame.com whos interested looking at the same sort of thing as the somme gites and a bit of a tour round points of interest. watched ther racing in 2005 when there was a big crash http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DBOdJve-RY&feature=related is a amazing day out and would contact the organiser to see if we can get parking in the paddock area. this is quite a long road trip but less than some of us have done. if I can get some indication of interest the race is held on the last weekend of july.

it was that was the year i went and they closed the track for 45min before racing started again. dam mad them french :D :D :D :clapping: :clapping: hay bails are health and safety barriers just as it should be

I usually tag on a week in the Loire valley after LeMans....its a great wind down after the madness....

Count me in as well as my brother Ray (passengering with me), and my mate Roy (in the whhite JBA) assuming no drastic change in the interim...

Bob

I usually tag on a week in the Loire valley after LeMans....its a great wind down after the madness....

Count me in as well as my brother Ray (passengering with me), and my mate Roy (in the whhite JBA) assuming no drastic change in the interim...

Bob

Its only about 150km south of leman. Have been looking to see what accomadation can be found ad there are quite a few gites. I have found one that has 4 rooms and sleeps 8 this years price is 835 euro with all the service charges so just over 100 euro per person

We are definately interested if it's a follow on to Le Mans ; but is that the 24hour or the Classic before? Have put our names on provisional list for Classic with C.B

Sorry this dipstick is confusing his years as well as days; we're down for Le Mans in --- 2012

Edited by florin metal works

so interested so far we have:_

Phil & Helen

Bob & Sylv

Alan & Lana

Steve & Laura

David S

Roy

Steve & Lesley

Peter2b

chris & becks

Please add your names if interested so I can look in to accommodation and cost of I shall also contact the Race organizes to see if we could be allowed to park in the town. I know its a long time off but there is quite a lot to do in organizing this sort of trip as Steve will tell you.

Phil this sounds good :good:

Pencil myself & Becks down for this Tasha will be 15 then so unsure if she will fancy it :unsure: will have a chat with her but you know what teenagers are like change their minds from one day to the next :rolleyes:

Cheers

Chris