I Finally Qualify For Some Thing

Guest peter2b2002

Guest peter2b2002

great after all this time I finally get some thing a bus pass only trouble is my nearest bus stop is 2 miles away and the bus only runs 4 time a day, was it worth the wait?

😕

peter2b

Guest 2b cruising

That would be terrific to do.

Two things would stop me though.

Any onboard computer.

The law. Unfortunately the law is grossly unfair.

You are not allowed to leave any kind of trap or alarm that that even "might" cause injury or life.

Punishment could be the exact same as murder.

As said, grossly unfair.

One of our park and rides is near to a caravan site thoughtfully provided by the council. I would not leave anything unattended near there. Caravan Utilising Nomadic Travellers are not popular around here. Where my wife works there was an attempted theft of some copper power cable. The police found some bolt croppers burnt into a cable but no sign of the user, they reckoned that the user must have been killed and his mates dragged the body off like ants. Shame!

To be fair I won't tar them all with the same brush, on the site where Ihave to deliver the acknowledged boss man told my mate not to trust half of them because they are just a bunch of pxxxxys.