Zero Prop Shaft

Guest Powerme

Guest Powerme

I'm part way through the build of a Zero and I'm stuck for a prop shaft. So far GBS have been unable to supply one to me.

MT75 box, sierra diff with 2.0l blacktop. Westfield can supply a prop with the following dimensions : The shortest length is 760mm

The longest length with the slider fully extended is 810 slider is in the middle. Can anyone tell me if this is a suitable prop?

Thanks

I'm not sure about the spline fitment on the '75 but I had 105speed make me up my shaft, completely custom to my spec. You could try them - they can only say no, I guess :). £130 notes all in and cracking service - turned it around in no time, and not much more than it was going to cost me to have my existing shaft lengthened.

Mike at Autoprop will make you one. Just tell him Sierra diff and MT75 without the doughnut. He made me the adapter plate to fit the gearbox. The whole unit is 23 inches long, slider included.

Autoprop

Spinney Lodge, London Road

Felbridge, East Grinstead

Sussex, RH19 2RA

Telephone: 01342 322623

Fax: 01342 314947

Email: sales@autoprop-uk.co.uk

Guest Powerme

Mike at Autoprop will make you one. Just tell him Sierra diff and MT75 without the doughnut. He made me the adapter plate to fit the gearbox. The whole unit is 23 inches long, slider included.

Autoprop

Spinney Lodge, London Road

Felbridge, East Grinstead

Sussex, RH19 2RA

Telephone: 01342 322623

Fax: 01342 314947

Email: sales@autoprop-uk.co.uk

Thanks for that Graham, I'll give him a call next week

• 2 months later...