Le Mans Classic2016

Guest peter2b2002

Guest peter2b2002

Just a hint but is any one else going to next years le mans 24hr race im booking with 1st tickets again soon, bsj was better than i was informed best area was behind the farm sheds, now there are busses running to and fro from the track and other areas

Peter2b

Edited by peter2b2002

Guest Ian & Carole

Peter are you talking about the "Classic" which is bi-annual or the main 24 hour race, there really is a big difference.

We might consider the classic again but no interest in the 24 hour.

I'm seriously considering going to the 24hr again next year. Have been looking at 1st tickets too, if possible I'm looking at bleu nord for camping as it's only 5 minutes from the main entrance, pits, museum etc

Edited by steve in stockport

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest peter2b2002

Just reserved a camping at blue nord with 1st tickets 24 hr still waiting for swmbo to decide weather she wants to go over there in July ( classic race)

peter2b

tunnel prices mid morning out 8th late pm back 13th £152

Edited by peter2b2002

• 4 weeks later...
Guest peter2b2002

Got a chap where I work he has been given a pass by his swmbo to go with me but he will be in his estate so he's taking all our camping stuff, sorted

Peter2b

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just picked up camping passes and race tickets that were ordered from Le Mans tourist office from the post office earlier today. Really good service from Nadine who works there and deals with all things to do with the 24hr.

If you're thinking of going to the 24hr or the classic drop her an email and see what she can do for you nadine.bouttier@lemans-tourisme.fr

• 4 weeks later...
Guest peter2b2002

all booked now ferry over to Dunkirk @ 1600hrs pop down to arras for the night then down to arnarge for supplies then to bluenord pitch tents then a few bevies before trying to find any one from the club

peter2b