Rhe Alloy Wheels

Guest nippynick

Guest nippynick

Can anyone help me with some wheel info please. I have a super spec with 5 spoke RHE wheels as supplied by RHE. The PCD is 108 and the rims are 15 inch using 205x50x15 tyres but i cannot find the offset info. Any ideas?

I was always led to believe the O/S was the measurement between where the inside face of the wheel contacts the hub (or drum) and the middle of the width of the wheel gave the O/S. I did this using straight edge and measuring stick when buying some second hand wheels (the seller measuring the wheels while we were on the phone)I already had the info from the internet what measurements they should be, but done the measuring physicly to make sure, and it worked out by using the method suggested. Hope you understand, its confusing me reading it!!!!!!

Like many things in the Kit car World Nick, even getting the correct item that fits the donor tin top, it can still "backfire" on you, as suggested in our recent phone conversation, I thought I had found " a steal" with a full (5) set of refurbished magnesium miniltes at the price they were. But the tight wheel arch design on my car means I would have to remove the rear arches, alter, and replace them to give me the clearance I would be happy with, the wheels fit the hubs O.K but I'm certainly not going to "butch" the car and paint job just to make the wheels fit. Anyone want a very cheap set of 5 14 inch 5 stud refurbished magnesium Minilites L.O.L. Regards to all Al