Hurrah

tractor

at last I have a speedo that lights up and the odometer has risen from the dead wot a saga had three speedos from cbs rewired dashboard twice just got to get it on the road now to calibrate it went to start it to check all gauges are working and flat battery

aaaaaahhhh!*"^%!!!!!!!

Guest 2b cruising

Was that profanity.

At least you know you are ok with your dash now.

Leaving mine alone till engine change. Don't want a monumental coque up and loos most of the year.

refitted washer bottle today just got to relocate washer jets to the scuttle also wired in fog light to new switch on dash board and wired temp sender into megajolt nearly there about another week and I might be out for a test drive hopefully

DSC_0063_zpsuebwmxeb.jpg this wot the illumination is like you cant see the speedo the difference in the brightness of the gauges is because the gauge faces are all slightly different angles in daylight not an issue at night very noticeable Edited by tractor

Guest 2b cruising

Like you say. Massive difference in illumination. However it is a really good looking dash.

I'm still on the horse douse Sierra carp.

You can do mine if you really want to. Lol.