Warks / Worcs / West Mids Xmas Meal Wed 31St January 2018

richyb66

Well it doesn't seem like 12 months since the last one but it's that time of year again, the post Christmas meal.

Same format as previous years and at our usual monthly venue The Malt Shovel Pub, Coventry Road, Nr Stonebridge, Coventry, CV7 7HL

https://maps.google....=classic&dg=brw

To keep the table bills simple, most people normally opt for the carvery but other options are available:

http://www.tobycarve...meriden/carvery

Meet up from 7PM onwards and aiming to eat around 7-30 but latecomers can still get fed if they can't get there that early. I like to give the pub a better idea of the headcount a few days before the event so if interested parties let me know, I'll start a list and I'll make a booking for 25 people to get things rolling. If we get more people we'll either squeeze up a bit or take up more of the main dining area.

Everyone welcome (including ladies and kids) and new members are especially welcome.

ATTENDING

Richard and Jackie

Stuart and Sarah
Andi, Clare and Jasper
Steve, Dee and Paige
Zach
Dan, Becky and Lily

Keith

Martin, Isabelle and Karen

Bob and Di

Graham and Dot, Vic and Rita

Steve, Rosemary and Rebecca

Dean and Nikki

Jez and Owen

Gaz, Carol and Steve

Edited by richyb66

I have made a booking for 35 people which is close to the numbers we have currently as there a couple I know of that I've not added to the list.

However,it's not too late join us, just let me know as I will be giving them a final numbers a few days beforehand.

• 2 weeks later...