The 4 Word Story

Guest The Modfather

Guest The Modfather

This is something that has been running on another forum that I belong to for years.

Basically it's a bit of fun whereby I start what hopefully will be a very long story, making absolutely no sense at all if read from start to current end, and everyone just adds another 4 words (no more each time) afterwards, saying what ever they like, so long as it kind of makes sense to what had been entered by the previous poster.

So if I were to start with, say :- Today I went to and then the next poster could say:- work, and I saw and then the next could say an elephant walking along and then the next could say a tightrope suspended from and so on and so on...... catch the drift?

It can be very hilarious, some what cheeky, a pi55 take, you decide as they are your 4 words. It is fun, and as I said, it has been going for years on another forum of mine. It is somewhere near 5,000 posts, so plenty of people partake as a daily ritual.

So here goes:-

When I woke up....

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic