Telephone Number Tracking System

Guest vacinc

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vacinc
:lol: This should be renamed the 'Vacinc Forum' - look at the list of topic starters!! 8P

that"s because no one else uses it, apart from me, it my link page, ps im starting to charge for the use of it ? only taking the p*ss

people should post more, keeps the site attive

and give"s users a choice

Edited by vacinc

that"s because no one else uses it, apart from me, it my link page, ps im starting to charge for the use of it ? only taking the p*ss

people should post more, keeps the site attive

and give"s users a choice

Vacinc, the site is plenty active enough without this excess of off-topic stuff. Users do have a choice - RHOCaR Community for help and assistance with their cars, YouTube / Google / etc for junk. There's nothing really wrong with a bit of off-topic banter, but when I look at the "posts since last visit" results and see more junk than there are on-topic postings I begin to perceive a problem. Besides, we have to moderate all this stuff; that means wading through it to make sure it's not objectionable content as defined by the posting rules.

only taking the p*ss

Yes very funny old chap, but I have already asked you very, very, very politely to reduce your (junk) output, and you at the time responded "point taken". Please forgive me for bringing this out into the open, but you seem to have ignored my reasonable request.

Edited by Jon Bradbury
Closing the topic now.