Bnp List

:D

Anyone else laugh their arse off over this story :)

I know it's a legitimate party and I know we all have the right to follow whichever political persuasion we desire as long as it's legal.

However, what made me laugh was the panic of members who thought they might be exposed by being on this list.

Come on BNP members, I thought you were proud to be members of the white supremacy. Don't go getting all shy on us. You're not worried about your friends, family and employers discovering you're a member of the BNP are you :p

Guest Jabberwocky

I think if I was a member of BNP that I think friends and co workers would know you political opinion. I would be more worried about some local vigilante attack on my family

I think if I was a member of BNP that I think friends and co workers would know you political opinion. I would be more worried about some local vigilante attack on my family

I see your point and it's interesting looking down the list seeing the different walks of life that people come from.

A retired Major from Cranleigh that is now a Schools teacher and a Lecturer at the University of Surrey are 2 that I picked out. I also notices a Husband and Wife along with their 18 year old Daughter and 14 year old son a few miles down the road from me in Witley. All with phone numbers, physical addresses, email addresses etc. Obviously this does pose a security liability and lets hope that there will be no attacks.

Still, it is one in the eye for the BNP, their supporters and the vile message they spread. :D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7736794.stm

They should be ashamed.... however I get their point. I imagine there would be a lot more uproar if certain other groups info was published on the net.

Dan :)

That's the point I suppose.

Because it's the BNP, it's a bit of a laugh and serves them right but if it were say, tax payers or bank customers names, addresses and phone numbers, it would be unnacceptable.

The fact that the BNP are against the Data Protection Rights and Human Rights is desperatly funny seeing as they are now bleating about their "rights" being infringed but they do have a point. Even scum deserve protection under the law.

Still, it's hard to feel sorry for them ;)

Guest Jabberwocky

Next thing you know, all the RHOCAR members list will be published, we will never be able to go home again for fear of the Westy guys coming around to do us over!!!!!!!!!!!