Roadrunner Sr2 Is Now On The Road!

Tazzzzman1

After passing IVA 1st time and now getting the DVLA to finish the registration, the car is now fully road legal. :clapping: :clapping:

After a nervous run out to the local DVLA office (1st road miles on the car), no parts fell off or broke, apart from the clutch needing bleeding. Had the build up inspection and waited for the registration documents. Now on an age related plate with "FKU" as the last 3 digits. Quite appropriate me thinks :diablo:

Managed to put over 100 miles on the clock today, and really pushed the car as I was getting braver. Wow, does this thing handle. Soooooo much better than my old 2b. And nothing fell off :db: :db:

Had a great day (big thanks to Mark B again for tea and plates...)

Think I will be grinning for quite a while. Didn't realise how much I missed driving a 7.....

Will now be able to drive to Donnington next weekend. :drinks:

• Like 1

Sorry Mate,

But....................I don't mind getting wet, but the car.............thats another story hah hah. :rofl: :rofl: Can't have it getting dirty.

Unfortunately no roof, doors, or wipers, means avoid the rain. :search: Looking at Forecast I think Saturday is a no no. Sorry Phil :sorry:

Go on tell us........ How many have you cleaned it already?

Should have seen him sweat when one of my grease monkeys walked near it, got to say im so jealous, the car looked fantastic, Terry was grinning that much i thought mi trouser zip was undone.

Well done Tel, an excellent build, an excellent car.

IMG_0116.jpg

Hi Terry,

Great looking car. I'm sorry I can't make Donnington (working) but I'll make effort to see the car in the flesh some time soon. Well done! Get out and enjoy it.

Cheers,

Steve