Northwest Sunday Meet Run Out And Eve Run To Iluminations

Mitch

Hi All,

This Sunday (21st September) is the Local Meet at the Phantom winger at Broughton, Preston, Lancashire, PR3 5JE we will be there at around 10 am to have a look around at the supercars , (day coincides with Preston supercar club) then leave here at 11 for a run out,

simon will be leading so keep your eyes open for him turning off !!!!

And on Thursday , leaving same place at 7pm for a run up to Blackpool to go through the illuminations and have fish and chips at the end,

I know some of you take the cars off the road for winter so this could be last run out for us enmasse,

see you all sunday

Mitch

quick reminder for tomorrows meet to go to Blackpool and drive through the Illuminations, We will be leaving the Phantom winger at 7pm , quick blast through back rds

to Blackpool then sit in traffic for a hr before stuffing our faces with Fish and Chips

See you there

Mitch

I was surprised we mananged to park up so easily, and the drive through the lights was the less congested I have ever seen it,

how many times did you take andy around the spaceman roundabout Si ??

see you all soon,

Thanks for organising Mitch, enjoyed the run out, nice to catch up with people I've not seen in a while and to finally meet Dave (and very excited daughter!). Maybe that is the way to do it in future, have chips first and go through a bit later? Hope everyone got home OK, rain started at ours about 15 mins after we got in, close. Has simon got a sat nav on his xmas list yet... Cheers, Bri