Exmo Rear Arches For Sale

FERRINO

As in title - have put the rear arches I bought last year from Brumster on Ebay if anybody is interested.

It's a shame really - was hoping I could do something with them for the 2B build - but they just don't look right unfortunately :sorry:

Cheers

Tony :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221351664867?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1255

Sorry to hear they didn't work out :(

Cheers Dan, yeah it was a shame but they just didn't look right somehow.

Saying that, the £90 pair of brand new black locost rear arches I bought don't look right either (mostly due to that silly chunk of rear suspension chassis that sticks out of the side on the 2B). :nea:

• 6 months later...
Guest PaulB49

Hi saw the arches on ebay was thinking of getting them for my 2B. Whats the issue with not looking right? Thought they might be a better option than paying £180 for arches from kit spares.

Hi saw the arches on ebay was thinking of getting them for my 2B. Whats the issue with not looking right? Thought they might be a better option than paying £180 for arches from kit spares.

Hi - Sorry about the delay. I've actually ended the arches on Ebay tonight I'm afraid. Somebody from Essex offered me £43 for them just before I did it, but I just can't be bothered with the grief of finding a great load of packing tape and a giant box for that sort of money so I'm gonna keep them.

In reply to your question though - the arches just seem to sit too low on the 2B. If you position them to look right on the side (height wise) - you can get your head in the gap between the top of the wheel and the arch. If you position the arch to look right against the wheel - the arch just looks far too low and silly compared to the rest of the car layout.

Cheers

Guest PaulB49

Thanks Tony, Will just have to go with the ones from Kit parts. Was just trying to save money so I could get a megajolt and a custom loom.

Paul

All the rear arches have a large gap between tyre top & arch because the arch is body mounted --- it's why Florin's are mounted on the hub --- nice close fit to the tyre ( very close) but her rear end now looks as if the wheels are too small in relation to the body.

post-3135-0-09902300-1405345997_thumb.jpg

Thanks Tony, Will just have to go with the ones from Kit parts. Was just trying to save money so I could get a megajolt and a custom loom.

Paul

Sorry again about that Paul. I'm quite happy to sell them to you (I'm never going to use them I don't think) - it's really just the posting that's the issue.

If you can organize the Rhocar pony express or know anybody that's passing through the midlands on the way to Leeds anytime soon I'm more than happy to help get them to you if you still wanted them?

Cheers

Guest PaulB49

Hi Tony , Think I will have them. As I've just been made redundant I think i might have a run down to Rugby and pick them up if that's OK? What it will cost in fuel wont be much more than the postage.

Cheers

Paul

Hi Tony , Think I will have them. As I've just been made redundant I think i might have a run down to Rugby and pick them up if that's OK? What it will cost in fuel wont be much more than the postage.

Cheers

Paul

Oh dear - Really sorry to hear about the redundancy Paul - that sucks.

No probs with the arches though, I'll get them back down form the loft (where I put them last night lol).

Give me a shout when you want to come down. I go on holiday for a week on Saturday so it will either have to be before then - or after the holiday if that suits yourself better? Just let me know anyway and we can sort it out no probs.

Cheers

Guest PaulB49

Thanks Tony, Wont be able to get down this week. Will have to be after your hols, let me know when your back and we can sort it out.

Cheers

Paul

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PaulB49

Hi Tony, If your back from your hols was hoping to collect the arches this week. Im free Tues to Thurs any time, let me know when is best for you.

Cheers

Paul