Drive A Van? Im After Some Advice

maccavvy

Cheers guys.. it's gotta be a mwb high roof affair.

Already crossed French off the list. Too many horror stories.

It's gonna be sprinter or tranny I think. Although sprinters are more brass it's for a reason. They do feel better made

Think I'm talking myself into one .

Also I'm the only driver and my one staff looks after it too

Depending if you'll work on the van yourself or not I'll say vw servicing is superb it's something like £130 interim or £230 full service. They'll bring you a van out to where you work and take your van in. I just had to email a picture of my license to them. For an extra £10 you can also add someone else to be insured on their van. I usually send my converted camper van in when I or someone else needs to move something as they send a brand new ply lined van. Saves you having to take all the tools out ect. Even had a mate pay for my interim service and use their can for two weeks while I was on holiday, which they were fine with so long as they got £10 to cover insurance

Well cheers for all the help and advice guys

after looking at a dozen sprinters and them all being used as dodgems I decided to try elsewhere

dropped a deposit on a transit van today , an extremely clean and very well maintained transit. for 2k less than a sprinter.

Fingers crossed its gonna be a good en for me