Lincolnshire Meet For July

alanrichey

Sending this out a bit early as I would like to try the Baston Car Show this year (https://www.bastoncarshow.com/about, a few miles south of Bourne) and this takes place on Sunday 2nd July.

I need to know the level of interest in the next few days to see if we need to apply for a Group registration. If there are more than 5 cars coming I need to apply by 26th June. Otherwise we will just arrange to group up and arrive in formation.

Al

OK, looks like just the 2 of us. And weather is looking good too. If anyone else changes their mind Andy and I are meeting up in the layby/slip road just North of the crossroads/traffic lights in Baston at 09:00. The entrance to the Show is about 100 yds North of there.

Image3_zpslbyxydk6.jpg

As predicted, a great day out. Pete Lee came along to join us (not a huge surprise, he lives only 4 miles away) so we spent the day looking at all the cars (hundreds of all shapes and sizes) and chatting. And my best effort yet with the weather :)

2017-07-02%2010.13.25_zpsdblyzuhm.jpg

Guest Clive

Wish I could have made, unfortunately I spent the weekend finishing off the garden fencing and then burning the old....you probably saw the smoke in Baston lol. Pleased it was a good day!