Total Kit Car Live - Sat 21St Nov

Sid76

Went last year -- very poor attendance by parts traders -- a fair few kit manufacturers giving track rides -- very slippery track due to the damp conditions & being so late in the season -- O.K visit if you live reasonably close by. We went with SKCC ( no other Rhocar members there that we saw ) & the high-light of the day was the excellent breakfast they had arranged at a local golf club. M25 home was a pig -- heavy traffic & down-pour -- motorway was flooded in parts.

Guest 2b cruising

It would be a good day but for the weather.

The local people that I know went in tin tops.

The only thing that stopped me going was the weather.

Will be keeping an eye on the forecast this year and like many other people will go if clear.

There has been a bit of chat on FB about this echoing what's been said on here. The organiser is keen to get this shifted to its natural date as the season closer in September but has had to take this date for now.

Fingers crossed for a dry November! But hey, I'm camping in Wales in August and even my heady-optimism is being stretched here! 😬

Guest 2b cruising

The Brands hatch racing programme is very busy in September so the chances of that happening is slim.

Possibly in October after BTTC ends.

Here's hoping for an Indian summer.

Edited by 2b cruising