North East Area Monthly Meeting

alantoon

Who's Going to the Church Mouse Next Wed.29th June. We need a good turn out to mark the passing of our beloved leaders noble steed. It has gone to a better place (Germany actually) where it will be hopefully restored to its former power and be driven in the manner it was intended. So lets have a good turnout to give Red7's Robin Hood a send off it deserves.

Hope to see you all atThe Church Mouse, Waldridge, Chester-le-Street. DH2 3RJ at 7-30

Guys, that would be excellent. To be honest I took the car out for a good drive last night and it was amazing! Never missed a beat and some great tyre squeals away from the lights and the exhaust sound sets the old heart thumping, I'll really miss that car. The guys I met up with last night are police driving instructors and they think I'm mad selling such a great car.......but a man with a truck is coming on Monday to collect old Red7. That still gives me a few days of fun and the sun is shinning!

post-716-0-67836000-1466587465_thumb.jpg

Sorry I missed out again chaps, Ive just got in n its 7.30 pm n I'm knackered, by the time I get a shower , something to eat n drive through it would be late, gutted at having to miss meet I enjoy the crack, see you all next time

Harry