Just Like To Say Hi.

Guest 26dave0

Guest 26dave0

hi all,been looking on here for a while and thought it was time i joined.just put me r6 up for the winter and thought need something to tinker with.so what did i do,mmm you guessed it,bought a part built 2b and turning out to be a nightmere at the moment.the video's that come with them are a a bit useless for some things and make you stand there scratching your head for a while.wanted to go the show at exeter but not got round to going.would of been ideal for me to look at a few 2b's to see how a few thing's have been done.found this web site very helpfull with a few things i've done on the car.so i guess i will be on here picking your brains as i go along.i must be going through a mid life crisis but always liked the robin hood when seen them on the road.like a 2 up motorbike with four wheels.anyway just like to say hi. :good:

Hi Dave,

You'll never be short of something to do now !

You're welcome to have a look at my 2B and pick my brains (won't take long) - I can't be far away from you.

I've sent you a PM if you want to get in touch.

Steve

Guest jasonmorris

Hi Dave,

Welcome, welcome, welcome....

There are loads of peeps on here with 2b's along lots of very knowledgeable people also.

Any questions you have just fire away and you will probably get any number of answers giving guidance. Plus there always seems to be somebody willing to lend a hand.

So welcome and look forward to meeting you at a show next year.

Regards,

Jason

Guest 26dave0

Hi Dave,

You'll never be short of something to do now !

You're welcome to have a look at my 2B and pick my brains (won't take long) - I can't be far away from you.

I've sent you a PM if you want to get in touch.

Steve

steve will be in touch and would love to look at your car and pick your brains.saved your number and will be in touch soon.thank's dave

Guest 26dave0

next meet for nw hoodies is 2nd thursday @ Stone if you want to find out more tips and chat + loads of 2bs up here

peter2b

is that the one at the pub on the roundabout on the a34.any local meets info welcome so i can be there to have a nosey at the hoods.need to know the date and times you meet up. :good: