Carfest North.

Guest Phil Slater

Guest Phil Slater

Great to see GBS Cars at Car Fest North yesterday. Richard was there with a new off the production line Zero. Only a few minutes earlier after watching a Caterham tearing up the track I'd jokingly said to my mate, "yeah... but it's not a Robin Hood.... is it?!!".

It was great to the walk into the exhibitors area and, in amongst the mega super cars on show, to find GBS there with a car that us mere mortals can afford.

It would be good to see other kit car manufacturers at future Carfest's and maybe even a "Kit" group involved in the track events.

After Stoneleigh this year, the editor of TKC (sorry I can't remember his name) was interviewed by Chris Evans on his radio show and he challenged Chris Evans to include a sort of KitFest at the next CarFest. Perhaps it couldn't be arranged in time for this one but it may happen in 2018 if they can work it out. We need all the shows we can get to promote the industry and these cars!!