Income Tax Scam

Guest peter2b2002

Guest peter2b2002

I've just been cought up in a scam of some type, got a late penalty charge from hmrc seems a company called www. taxrepayment .Co.uk has a form I must have signed and they have claimed £2500 expenses on my behalf from the tax man this has triggered a self assessment notice even though I was an employee then simply now the fun begins

peter-2b

Guest peter2b2002

result finally got through to a person in hmrc, I explained the situation from my point of view he looked through my tax returns when I was self employed and came to the conclusion I was in the right and cancelled all penalties plus gave me the phone numbers and adress of the agancy who have put in the claim in my name, they are also contacting them about the claim they put in

peter-2b

Ps cheered me up a lot as the same day I had the penalty notice I saw my consultant who confirmed thatone shadow on my right lung was cancerous having it out next week

Fingers crossed. Good luck. They won't know for sure till they get the histology done. Just had mine on a mole off my face that the consultant was not happy with but the news was good. Not malignant. I have to admit I was wetting myself. So all the best for your situation.

Nigel