Eosb Discussions

keith kelly

I would like to know what committee has done in the last 12 month.

So would I Phil, but the present situation is that if a committee member disagrees with others on management then they are excluded. Just look at the response to my question above which only asked if an earlier date would be better IF it was during school holidays.

Was my question inflammatory ?

The comical reply asked if it should be after winter payment received --- where does that come from --- a man who should be able to confirm or otherwise as he still has school age children.

• Like 1

So would I Phil, but the present situation is that if a committee member disagrees with others on management then they are excluded. Just look at the response to my question above which only asked if an earlier date would be better IF it was during school holidays.

Was my question inflammatory ?

The comical reply asked if it should be after winter payment received --- where does that come from --- a man who should be able to confirm or otherwise as he still has school age children.

does show how strong some members feel about continuing to build the event. I cant really give an in biased view on this as I was responsible along with others for starting the event. I will admit that some of the things on posts in the past few days make me wonder if any of the current committee can work together. It would appear that we have not had a committee for much of the year and this is not down to one individual as I originally thought, please get your act together.
  • Like 1

Silly sod is an opinion --- held because of your ridiculous post --- where did winter payments fit into the post asking if an earlier date would be be better.

Best to file this with your data protection post as being off target.

Clod of earth with only a few brain cells en-gauged --- would that remove the "abusive" Old English.

Mr Fry you have just referred to a private communication with another member which came to your attention without my knowledge or consent but which I trusted all committee members to keep confidential. This is a significant breach of your role as a committee member. I will now be using the few brain cells I have for what they were trained for

Yours sincerely

Andrew Osborne Llb

Edited by ozz

The way i see it phil, steamer etc have done great job organising events over the years and enjoyed everyone attending now keith has took over and yes maybe slip ups etc but he has the club at heart and has done a gud job so far

So carry on keith and hope to get to something this year just family probs getting in way

I definitely dont think we should scrap the esob the previous guys have built it up so well we just needed more advertising you cant expect thousands without getting the word about we will just end up coming down to what do we get from the club again

• Like 1

I have emailed and tried to call the venue a few time to see if the end of September was still available but have had no response. I have not canceled anything as there is nothing to cancel.

my intention was, if i had confirmation that we can have the end of september then i would put a post up to get members opinion on the date as there is no point arranging this if people are not likely to attend. a few have posted above saying they are happy with the date but the event needs more than a few to make it work.

I have a demanding full time job and an equally demanding fully time family and any spare time is used on things such as this. The post was intended to generate some constructive comments / offers of support but that seems to have been lost in the mud again. give it a rest guys!!! there is only so much abuse one is willing to take.

regards

keith

Ok one of the leads I was following has got back to me and all looking very promissing with a classic car event tagged on the end instead of the normal boring Sunday. Watch this space will give more details once I ironed a few things out and had a meeting with the guy but looking good.

Edited by unclechief