New Club Clothing

speedtripledan

we have new clothing soon to be available in the next few weeks hopefully,

To start with we will have;-

Deep navy polo shirts with the new club logo in medium large and xl priced at approx £15 posted

black beanie hats with the new club logo priced at approx £12 posted

Once these are done there will be fleeces, coats, baseball hats and all the usual stuff. to save the club sitting on a load of stock i plan on ordering hats and t shirts as stock items and the rest will be special order. I will finalise prices a bit later once we have the items in stock.

If you want a beanie they will come with red, yellow, orange, green or blue cars on the logo. the 1st batch of polo shirts will come with blue and green cars on the logo.

pm me to provisionally order a hat or t shirt, but please be patient i do not have them yet it will be a week or 2 at least, if you want anything else let me know and i will get a price for you.

The prices are cost price + postage and packing,

4467ff86-3577-4410-9ad9-2e45964a487b_zps4bdc1d62.jpg

Dan

• Like 2

What about us big lads who cant fit wet weather gear coz we would never get in or out of the old 2B :sorry: we need warm gear! eg 3xl .................at least I can get a beanie

D :rofl: