Scotland Trip Now Over

speedtripledan

Well that was one of the best things ive done in my life 1125miles driving for a total for 23hrs26mins. The roads wer amazing, the weather was unbelievable good, couldn't have wished for better people on the trip. Just sad its all over and will defiantly do it all again.

The car is no longer for sale i,ve totally fell in love with it.

Thought my trip was over on day 2 after a drive over the dukes pass pulled up half way and my n/s brake was smoking, drove on and lost my brakes all together 70mile later and really started to worry let it all cool and ploded slowly on to dornie where i had a proper look at it all, turns out it was the wheel bearing it was a touch to tight causing it to heat up at higher speeds slackend it off and no more problems!!

will post photos and vids later.

To the guys on the trip, sorry i missed you at the services me and keith could see the finish line so bolted for it. Hope you all got back ok and thanks for an amazing 5days

• Like 5

Guest peter2b2002

just got home rush hours on the M60, thanks again to keith most amaising thing i've done in my 2b since i built it 10 years ago couldn;t believe she could hold the road like that cheers to andy for the leading the way over apple cross pass nice do nuts

peter2b

What more can I add. It was a fantastic experience with the most wonderful group of guys.

The trip gave me new found confidence in the car and my ability to drive it, even if not as fast as some of the other guys.

The scenery in Glencoe - breathtaking

The drive to applecross - exhilerating, it will stay with me for a good while to come - I want to drive this road again!

I would also like to say a big thanks you to our Irish Mexican tour guide for organising this great road trip- Thanks Keith