Superspecs At Stoneleigh

alanrichey

Just a reminder to all Rover-engined Superspec owners. I will have my data cable, laptop and analysis software with me at Stoneleigh if you want to make sure your engine, ECU and the various sensors are all working correctly.

Al

Al,

not sure yet if I will be at Stoneleigh, but if I am I will be looking for you to chat to.

I have a Ford Sierra DOHC 2.0 Litre so will not benefit from your gizmo, but thank you for the kind offer.

Will try to keep you posted on my attendance.

Stay SAFE and Well please.

Guest samss

I'll be at Stoneleigh, not with my superspec unfortunately.

I don't mean to hijack your thread, but I'm swapping the Rover T Series for something else, so will be selling all the rover related stuff, it's only done 2-3k

I was hoping to do a for sale thread post listing it all, but won't have time now before Stoneleigh as i'm away this week.The engine was seized from being stood (did fill cylinders with oil a while back) so will need to check extent of damage before i list it all accurately.

But if anyone needs any easy to remove bits bringing to stoneleigh in the mean time feel free to drop me a PM and I will try!

- Sam

I'll have a think, but it will depend on the prices really :) I'm actually in no hurry as I am coming up to York first week in June so could load up then, so I'll perhaps wait till you put up your list.

Edited by alanrichey