Gbs Zero Wiring Help

Guest James24785

Guest James24785

I'm just about to do a bit of tidying up on the dash wiring, and also wire a few new switches in on the aux switch panel. I've tried GBS twice now and have had no luck in getting the PDFs emailed to me that they say they have, so I was wondering if anyone on here has them?

The important one is the aux switches harness diagram. I've no idea what cables do what on it, so any help is greatly appreciated

GBSZero35.jpg

Guest James24785

There is a better one then that if you need the wiring diagram.

All these are available through the official forum.

Is that part of the paid up members bit?

We do know how to read and collect information over here too :rofl:

Actually it is even more important here since there is so little resources available.

Thank goodness for forums in both directions :drinks:

Even though I have to pay on your side of the pond. Very unusual here :diablo: but a lot more adverts to have to deal with here also.

+/-, pay your nickle, take yer chances. 8)

Marlin

Guest James24785

I've said it before and I'll say it again, forums are worth their weight in gold! I don't know how much a forum weighs, but you catch my drift!

They've saved me hours and many pounds over the years!

I must agree, having a more focused forum like this one, with a narrower field of view than (say) Locostbuilders, is really much more practical. It's just a more structured place and there's far less "fluff" and irrelevant stuff all over the shop. Ok, your audience isn't as big as say locostbuilders (for stuff like selling/buying) but I kind of trust the advice here a little more, as you feel you know people's backgrounds or skills better. It just feels more personal but then that's probably just because I've been here longer :)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Ah yeah I thought so. I've looked on there and most the links now seem to be dead unfortunately

Links go dead to avoid builders misreading posts and assuming they are relevant to their build.

ask a question and the answer, specific to your build, can be re posted.

There are three looms that could be used on the Zero, one being the P&P, and there are two sub versions of that. plus the Mazda.

So is the info from across the pond correct?

Well yes, unless the aux plug has one of my mods, and it does not look like it, That is what I put in the manual.