Mk Indy Zetec For Sale

Guest alfaGTA

Guest alfaGTA

Not entirely sure what to say about this fine steed but after much deliberation its for sale!

-2004 model MK Indy correctly registered with a private plate included

-1.8 RS1800 zetec engine fitted with a new LUK 1.8 clutch kit including LUK release bearing and 1.8 flywheel (replaced a 2.0 pinto)

-Sparks are provided by a Megajolt lite using MAP taken from each inlet runner

-Type 9 with short shifter

-ZX9r carbs on a Danst aluminium inlet manifold inc Fluoro lined silicone pipes tuned by Russ at Torquetune to give a healthy 145bhp at crank.

-13" Minator minilite style alloys with newish 185/70/13 Yokohama AO21R tyres (they've taken me to the highlands and back and one track day)

-AVO adjustable shocks all round

-Lightweight fibreglass seats (with carbon look foam inserts professionally made by Roadrunner SR2 guys)

-GBS exhaust manifold mated to a repackable MK exhaust can (quiet enough for track days and sleeping babies)

-Wilwood powerlite calipers with drilled and grooved discs using mintex 1144 pads

-Has MOT til March 15 and Tax til end August

Will come with a spare 2.0 silvertop zetec engine that requires attention due to oil starvation relating to a poorly plumbed oil filter relocation kit, i have other sundry spares that will be included in the sale, clutch cables, throttle cables, coil packs, plug leads, flywheel etc etc

The car HAS been used on track and HAS been to the highlands of Scotland and is quite happy in either setting but is not happy sitting in the garage and thus is for sale.

I will get some pictures loaded at the weekend when shes had a bath.

£6250

Guest alfaGTA

Will stay in the club obviously and you'll probably see more of me at meets when I can leave straight from work/home and not have to fanny about moving cars to get out of the garage and vice versa on return.

Got my eye on a convertible as a daily

Guest alfaGTA

looking great mate makes you want to keep it lol

Its surprising what a good clean can do Andy, all tar and oil deposits removed and a coat of polish has her shining like a new pin!

Pity there are so many thunder showers around or i'd have taken her out last night for a run.