Rhocar Eosb 2017

keith kelly

I Have attached Map and street view of entrance please use Swarkestone Road, Weston on Trent. as a reference for sat nav as i believe some sat navs sent people to the rear of the venue where there is no entrance.

Weather looking ok! Online tickets here https://billetto.co....-tickets-210806

Sorry guys doesnt look like i am going to make it

I have to put wife first for once lo

And although definatly better due to medication and pampering but not 100% dont feel she is able to be left for weekend and she was going origanly come with kids she cant handle being too socialable at present

Weather depending mite get there for an hour or too as car running 90% now just wants rolling rd tune as very rich but if not all have a gud time and have a beer for me

Hope to see you all soon

Looks like i'll be on my own... Borrowed a trailer tent so Sue could stay over (she won't do tenting again), then some insect went and had a munch on her leg, so it's now a waiting game. If infection sets in she'll need to be admitted to hospital due to being allergic to most antibiotics, so doesn't want to be away from home. We've arranged for someone to stay over with her so I can come.

So, see you all over the weekend.

Nick

Due to holiday commitments this year, Sharon and myself have been unable to attend EOSB, we wish you all a great time and appreciate all the effort that everyone has put in, especially Becky and Keith.

I hope Keith is not in charge of petrol for the generators.

Guest kevin booth

Well what a fantastic weekend again.

Thanks to all that organised the weekend looking forward to the next one. Next time i am taking all my family, so we will have our own little village of tents.

For next year, can the person who booked the glorious weekend weather this year, include Friday when booking.

Also, I believe it's the kids that get the most fun out of the weekend, but I still think this event should continue. I enjoy meeting friends, old and new, and there's nothing finer than a fried breakfast in a field.

A published itinerary may help with things, even if it's just a white board with suggested times, that can be changed if and when required.

Thanks to all involved, and to all who attended. It was a great weekend, it's just a shame there isn't more of them.

Nick