Trailer Build Begins

Guest MarkB

Have to admit, besides helping transport the chassis, dan has done the rest....

From this...

IMAG0137.jpg

to this.....

20111130_111602.jpg

to this....

20111130_111239.jpg

one less 2b on the road but 2 new trailers made from its cuttings

Guest alfaGTA

Good work there dan and mark but don't forget to consider the law of the land......... even with that heavy tubey chassis cut in half it'll still fall foul of the braking weights =@

Good work there dan and mark but don't forget to consider the law of the land......... even with that heavy tubey chassis cut in half it'll still fall foul of the braking weights =@

With the weight of my bad boy it leaves me a lot to tow if you use the 50% unbraked rule, i do a fair bit of trailering and as Dan has seen... im reasonably safe although there is nowt like a bit of snaking to wake the ticker up.

Guest snotfart

ok,sussed out the pics,dunno what caused the boldness,hormones maybe?but i think it is most unfair to make a big thing about it,i cant help it,you will be saying i am fat,stupid and spotty next, think i will throw my toys out of the pram now.

Guest snotfart

RIGHT! that does it mister,you are off my xmas card list,if my house catches fire i am calling the AA,stuff the fire brigade they are getting NO MORE of my business.AND! i have a better moustache on my butthole than you have on your toplip.HOWS THAT FOR TOUCHY!!!!!!!!