Emerald Ecu Map For Zetec

Guest wargob

Guest wargob

Hi guys I'm looking for a map for my emerald ecu I have a ported and polished head Kent cams AT throttle body's on a blacktop zetec. It runs on base map but it will be under fueling and I need to run it before I take it to a rolling road. (Unless someone has the same spec and a good map)

Guest wargob

Yeah I've tryed them they said use the base map for the zetec and only drive it on to the trailer then bring it to them.

The thing is I wanted to run in the engine befor they thrashed it on rolling road.

Probably won't be possible, as we've all found that we need different maps even for exactly the same setups. Believe me its worth the rolling road, had mine done 5 odd years ago at Emerald and not touched it since.

I do have 3 or 4 different maps you can try, but being honest I doubt they'll work. PM me your email address and I will send them over to you. Have to add the caveat that as they are being given out for free, I can't be responsible for any damage from using them. Dave at Emerald has rolling roaded loads of cars that are not run in. Trust him.

Andy