Stilton Run 22Nd April 2018

Derek

Hi Derek, wife and I are booked on to the run but I'm not sure how long I can hang around for afterwards (kids aren't quite old enough to leave them overnight so we've got to get home and it's quite a drive) - what time are you expecting to have lunch?

Afternoon, Derek. meal choices for Bob & Mo.

Prawn Cocktail x 1 & Flat Mushrooms x 1

Lamb Shoulder x 2

Apple Crumble x 1 & Creme Brulee x 1

Many thanks, we wish you well for Wednesday.

Hi Derek, wife and I are booked on to the run but I'm not sure how long I can hang around for afterwards (kids aren't quite old enough to leave them overnight so we've got to get home and it's quite a drive) - what time are you expecting to have lunch?

Hi Neil,

We will be sitting down about 2pm, last year we were all done by 3:30 as I remember.

Will be good to see you.

Cheers

Derek

Hi Derek,

OK, booked in but just for me - wife doesn't want to leave the kids alone for so long (bless!).

For food:

No starter

Roast Beef

Apple crumble

Thanks for doing all this and hope the op goes well... ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Your last chance to join us.

I will be letting the Bell know that there are 17 / 19 of us for dinner.

If you book after tomorrow (Wed 28th) then sitting with the rest of the group cannot be guaranteed.

• 3 weeks later...

How about meeting up HERE, (postcode LE15 9BF) its a public road and it's on our route out of Uppingham, its the same place as last year I don't think there were any problems, except Keith scrounging water!

If we meet up there ready to depart at 11:00 am sharp then we should not be there more than 15 mins and should not upset the locals too much.

Marilyn and I will go directly there. I cannot walk too far at the moment, new knee needs more bedding in!

Following the same route as last year, ie both loops, we will have enough time to stop off at the farm shop for essential supplies leaving at 12:45pm.

Then its the the run down to Stilton for lunch at.......

2:00pm. This is earlier than last year so we need to be away from the farm shop on time.

I've not done this before but can we not just meet up in the town centre? We may not be parked together but we can arrange to meet at a suitably obvious location on foot (wearing pink carnations, obviously :) )?

Otherwise,, I'll try to make it for that time but my planned 'fun' route to the start from home ie. non-motorway, is telling me 4 hours (that's a lot of fun <_ so i cannot guarantee make also want to stop in the town centre get some pics for an article new mag...>

So, don't wait for me but I'll try be there... :) . I'll definitely see you for food later... :)

Edited by nelmo